The Bloomfield Institute of Therapy is an outpatient rehabilitation center. It specializes in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy for both adults and children. It has three locations, but the Verona office especially deals with pediatrics. It strives to restore strength and mobility after an accident, injury, disease or surgery.
- Fax: 973-239-9201
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 1pm - 7pm; Tue, Thu, 8:30am - noon; Sat, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Jan 1, 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurances accepted
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed in New Jersey.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Orthopedic, Pediatric, Sports medicine