Master Cho's Talium offers a variety of classes for all age groups interested in learning about the martial arts. The knowledgeable staff instructs classes of all sizes, blending first-timers together with experienced practitioners for fun, intense training including a heavy focus on Tae Kwon Do.
- Fax: 973-893-8136
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:30am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1991
- What makes this community special?: "Many great families who are supportive of the child's active lifestyle."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 50
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 6
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 60/40
- Type: Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "Train to be champions of life."