Columbia Bank is a mutual holding company. It offers financial planning services, such as investment banking and stock brokerage. Columbia Bank also offers business loans, mortgages, money orders, checking and savings and more.
- Fax: (973) 857-6291
- Hours: Lobby: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, 9am - 4pm; Thur, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-up: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 2000
- What makes this community special?: The customers in the five towns: West Paterson, Verona, Cedar Grove, Montclair and Wayne
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 6
- What's your customer service philosophy?: The customer is always first.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service