Team Zoey is sponsoring their 3rd Annual “Miles of Hope” Turkey Trot 5K benefit run/walk to help find a cure for Progeria, a rapid aging syndrome afflicting children.
When:Saturday, November 30th, 2013
- Registration starts at 8:30 a.m
- Start time for 5K runners at 9:30a.m.
- Start time for 1m walkers at 9:45a.m.
Bloomfield Ave. and Lake Side Ave.
Verona, NJ 07044
To raise awareness of Progeria, an extremely rare fatal genetic disease that affects children causing them to rapidly age in their skin, bones, as well as in general health. All proceeds will go to helping find a cure for Progeria.
There will be different entry fees for those who want to participate in the 5K Run and in 1-mile Run/Walk.
- Runner Pre-Registration: $25.00
- Runner Same-Day Registration: $35.00
- Walker Registration:
- 6 & under & pets: Free
- Ages 7-12: $10.00
- Ages 13 & Over: $20.00