Verona LIVE: Card and Games Club
Drop in on FRIDAYS from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. to play or to socialize at the Community Center Annex. No registration required.
|Where||Verona Community Center Annex 880 Bloomfield Ave, Verona, NJ 07044|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Verona Community Center Annex
The Verona Community Center contains the township's recreation and health department offices, as well as the building department and tax assessor's office. The complex also houses Centennial Field, where the Verona High School Soccer team plays home games, as well as JV football and lacrosse. It is the township's only turf field. Also at the complex is Veterans Field, which is predominantly used for intramural soccer and baseball but also for men's softball. The complex rents party spaces and has a gym upstairs for basketball.
See More on Patch
- Growing in the Garden – April Programs - “Countdown to Earth Day”
- Growing in the Garden – April Programs – “Signs of Spring”
- Cedar Grove Unico's Easter Egg Hunt
- Macculloch’s Parlour – 18th & 19thc. Classical Music from Scotland and Other European Countries
- Verona Recreation 2013 Summer Playgrounds Registration Begins