Holiday at Kip’s Castle
Visit Kip’s Castle during the month of December for a self-guided tour of the first floor and experience the holidays circa 1928.
More About Kip's Castle Park
Existing as a part of the Essex County Parks system, Kip's Castle Park is a collection of carriage houses and castle-like buildings located on a mountain. The area features a beautiful view of the New York City skyline. The building is not currently open to the general public as it is being used as county offices.
See More on Patch
- “Collecting Oriental Rugs in America, Then and Now”
- Diderot String Quartet "Post-Baroque: The early string quartets of Haydn, Beethoven and Boccherini"
- Growing in the Garden – April Programs - “Countdown to Earth Day”
- Growing in the Garden – April Programs – “Signs of Spring”
- Macculloch’s Parlour – 18th & 19thc. Classical Music from Scotland and Other European Countries