What's Open, What's Closed on New Years Eve in Verona-Cedar Grove?
Find out what will be open and what will be closed in town on New Years Eve
- Cedar Grove Municipal Offices
- Verona Public Library, 17 Gould Street will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cedar Grove Public Library, 1 Municipal Plaza will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cedar Grove Post Office, 519 Pompton Ave., will be open from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Verona Post Office, 682 Bloomfield Ave., will be open from 8:30 a.m. to noon.
- Kings Supermarket, 265 Pompton Avenue in Verona will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mardi Gras Gourmet Food & Fine Catering, 150 Bloomfield Ave in Verona will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Miele's Restaurant, 125 Bloomfield Ave. in Verona.
- Subway, 551 Pompton Ave. in Cedar Grove.
- Subway, 45 Bloomfield Ave in Verona.
- Pilgrim Diner, 82 Pompton Ave, Cedar Grove is open 24/7.
- Bagelwich, 652 Bloomfield Ave, in Verona will be open from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Di Paolo Bakery of Verona, 605 Bloomfield Ave. will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Home Liquors, 360 Bloomfield Ave. in Verona will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Verona Municipal Offices.
- All schools in both districts are closed for winter break.