Post Announcements on Verona-Cedar Grove Patch
5 steps to post your own announcements and keep people informed and involved.
Do you have an announcement you’d like to post on Verona-Cedar Grove Patch? You can do this very easily. How easily? How's five-simple-steps easy strike you.
How to Upload Announcements
- Log into your Patch account. If you don’t have an account, click JOIN in the upper right corner of the homepage
- On the blue bar near the top of the homepage, click NEWS then ANNOUNCEMENTS
- On the upper right next to the search box, click ADD AN ANNOUNCEMENT
- Fill in the following fields:
- PHOTOS/VIDEOS/PDFs Upload your photos by clicking upload photos and videos. Write captions in the given fields.
- LOCATION Type in the address or name of a place.
- Click POST MY ANNOUNCEMENT and you are done!
If you’re more comfortable, follow the video tutorial here.
If you run into problems, we’re here to help. Contact Associate Regional Editor Jack Durschlag at Jack.Durschlag@Patch.com.