Cedar Grove Council Appoints Municipal Positions for 2013
The Cedar Grove Council appointed and re-appointed several positions for 2013.
The Cedar Grove Township Council approved the following municipal positions during its Monday, January 7 public meeting for 2013:
- Re-appointment of Township Auditor - Nisivoccia and Company.
- Appointment of Bond Counsel - John Hudak, Esq. LLC.
- Appointment of Consulting Engineer - Omland Engineering
- Appointment of Township Planner - Jason Kasler, AICP, PP
- Re-appointment of Zoning Board Attorney – Larry Wiener
- Re-appointment of Planning Board members – Edward Cadillo and Michael Pronesti
- Re-appointment of Advisory Health Council members – Chris Lee, Diane Nicolette and Ray Testa
- Re-appointment of Environmental Commission members – Hetal Mistry, Ann C. Mega and John Zunic
- Re-appointment of Municipal Alliance Committee members – Michael Grabas, William Cook and Amy Tufaro
- Re-appointment of Recreation Advisory Board member – Cheryl Brown
- Appointment of Environmental Commission member – Frank Kapusinski
- Re-appointment of CATV Committee members – Mitul Parekh and Michael Grabas