10 Ways To Use Your Patch Site
The new community news site comes with tons of ways for you to get involved.
We're Verona-Cedar Grove Patch! In addition to the police, fire, school, government, business and community news stories you can find on the site, there are a bunch of other ways you can interact with the Patch.
As you are clicking around the site, make sure to try these 10 ways you can use Verona-Cedar Grove Patch to stay informed - and inform others.
2. Have a great picture from a local sports game or school event? Or one of the many events in town? Upload it to our photo galleries or e-mail it to Associate Editor Eric Goodman for publication.
3. Share an opinion by commenting on stories. What you think matters, so tell the rest of us what is on your mind.
4. Know of an event happening in town? Invite all of your friends and neighbors, for free, by posting it on our Events Calendar.
5. Seamlessly tell neighbors about a great shopping or dining experience. Who better to trust with a review of a business than a neighbor? You can rate businesses - good or bad - by going to our directory and sharing your thoughts.
6. Let us know about a great story. Know something that needs checking into? Contact Associate Editor Eric Goodman at Eric.Goodman@Patch.com. Want to share your news? E-mail us.
7. Want to share on a regular basis? Become one of our Local Voices by starting a blog. Let us know your idea and we'll set you up right away.
8. Post announcements for free. The old days of paying a publication to publish a wedding announcement are history! Now you can tell the town right away when you get married, have a baby, graduate or make the honor roll.
10. Give us a piece of your mind. Thank someone or let us know what you think of a topic by submitting a Letter to the Editor that we'll publish on the site. Email Associate Editor Eric Goodman at Eric.Goodman@Patch.com.